I write like
George Orwell

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Survival

One day a man was walking in the Ureweras when he got lost. For two days he roamed around trying to find a way out. He had not eaten anything during this period and was famished. He spotted a wood pigeon, killed it, and started to eat it. Surprisingly, a couple of DOC park rangers happen to find him at that moment, and arrested him for killing a protected bird.

At court, he plead innocent to the charges against him claiming that if he didn't eat the pigeon he would have died from starvation. The judge ruled in his favor. In the judge's closing statement he asked the man, "I would like you to tell me something before I let you go. I have never eaten a wood pigeon, nor ever plan on it. But can you tell me what it tasted like?"

The man answered, "Well, it kind of tasted like a cross between a white heron and a kiwi!"

2 comments:

Haha! ;-D

February 25, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

Ha ha ha! Very clever! :-D

February 26, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home