I write like
George Orwell

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Extenuation

My apologies for the lack of material posted on this blog in recent times.

Over Christmas we sojourned at our Grandparents' farm up in Dargaville, and for a brace of days after New Year's we visited friends in Ruakaka. Upon our arrival home we immediately embarked upon the process of preparing our house for exterior painting, and since then we have assiduously worked towards the completion of the project.

All the above is just to explain the absence of posts in the last couple of weeks. There should be one forthcoming soon.

5 comments:

Wow... that was a fine flow of language alright! ;)

January 12, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Dito ;) I don't know what half of those words meant...but glad you're back!

January 14, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Fascinating mixture of High-Faluting language and Kiwi place names. Kind of like going to university in Taumaranui.

January 16, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Nice language, if only people used half those words, our culture could pass as 'intelligent'!

January 16, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Haha good one cherrypie!! I like it :-D

January 17, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home