Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
To boldly go where no man has gone before.
Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
If Caesar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar.
Canis meus id comedit.
My dog ate it.
Cogito, ergo doleo.
I think, therefore I am depressed.
Die dulci fruere.
Have a nice day.
Fac ut gaudeam.
Make my day.
Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum!
Don't you dare erase my hard disk!
Non plaudite. Modo pecuniam jacite.
Don't applaud. Just throw money.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!
If you can read this sign, you can get a good job in the fast-paced, high-paying world of Latin!
Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!
Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabiturOh!
Was I speaking Latin again? Silly me. Sometimes it just sort of slips out.
Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!
Stand aside plebians! I am on imperial business.


Adam Dawson said...
Hey, you stole my idea!
May 16, 2007 at 1:46 PM
Heather said...
No. I had the idea a while ago.
May 16, 2007 at 2:07 PM
Anonymous said...
Well, I don't know quite what to write as a comment, but anyway.
May 16, 2007 at 2:32 PM
Jonathan said...
*Vomits*
May 28, 2007 at 9:48 PM