A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre Museum.
After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van. However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.
When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied, "Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings. I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Angel said...
That is SAD!?!?!?!?!
April 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM
Cherrypie said...
lol
April 13, 2008 at 7:24 PM
Anonymous said...
That's hilarious!
April 14, 2008 at 1:56 PM
Angel said...
No it's sad
April 16, 2008 at 9:07 AM
Jonathan said...
I entirely agree. It makes Death Valley look like a lush wetland.
April 16, 2008 at 2:24 PM
Anonymous said...
It is clever though!
April 17, 2008 at 3:48 PM
Adam Dawson said...
Uh, actually, I'm with MystExplorer this time. Clever wordplay, but it didn't make me laugh. Not even smile.
Just groan.
April 17, 2008 at 8:59 PM
Anonymous said...
I thought it was funny, and it made me smile.
April 21, 2008 at 8:48 PM
Adam Dawson said...
*Waiting for another post* :-)
April 22, 2008 at 11:52 AM
Jonathan said...
Keep waiting
April 22, 2008 at 4:59 PM
Angel said...
Yeah it's about time don't you think?
April 22, 2008 at 7:22 PM