I write like
George Orwell

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Vulcan Point


Vulcan Point in the Philippines is the largest island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island.



Vulcan Point is situated in Crater
Lake on Volcano Island in Lake
Taal on the island of Luzon.


11 comments:

WOW! That's fascinating!

June 22, 2007 at 8:57 PM  

How large is the island within the lake within the island within the lake within the island?

June 23, 2007 at 10:43 AM  

Not very big. Crater lake is only about 2 km in diameter. And Vulcan Point is a lot smaller than the lake.

June 23, 2007 at 11:28 AM  

I wonder if there's a little puddle on the island!!!!

June 24, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

So you want to find the largest puddle on an island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island?

A lake is defined as 'a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.' So it won't be the largest lake on an island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island.

June 25, 2007 at 1:26 PM  

I thought we might be able to bend the rules a little to make it a lake.

June 25, 2007 at 8:29 PM  

lol, you'd be pushing it a bit.

June 26, 2007 at 2:04 PM  

And then a stone in the lake could be an island.

June 26, 2007 at 4:38 PM  

For that matter, why not just go and make a series of puddles and stones in your own back yard?

June 26, 2007 at 5:50 PM  

Cos my parents might have something to say if I did!

June 27, 2007 at 1:32 PM  

Alright, I was being pedantic, I didn't really mean it, as you know, Briar!

July 3, 2007 at 1:12 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home